Up to 3 people use(Same-sex only)
Included in the fee
- Face towel/bath towel for each
- Cotton swab
- Sauna hat
- Body cream
- Hair oil
- Hand soap
- Cotton swabs
- Cotton pad
Original Sauna Hats
made by Estec
Sauna hats with a soft touch for a blissful sauna experience.
100% natural fabric of high-quality merino wool made in Japan
Click Here For More information
Reservations start at 11:00 a.m. 14 days in advance.
Precautions for Use of the sauna
- Prohibition of Use
- People under 18 years old are not allowed to use the sauna. Children of elementary school age or older may use the Group Room with a parent of the same gender.
Please refrain from using the sauna if you are not allowed to enter by a doctor, if you have any of the following health conditions, or if you are not in perfect physical condition. Also, guests who are drinking are not allowed to use this facility for health reasons.
【Health conditions for which you may not use the sauna】You may not use the sauna if you fall under any of the following categories.
Conditions for which baths are contraindicated, acute conditions (especially if you have a fever), active tuberculosis, malignant tumor, severe heart disease, respiratory failure, bone-marrow failure or renal failure, hemorrhagic disease, skin disorder, or any other persistent illnesses in general, severe anemia, contagious disesases, pregnancy (especially in either first or third trimester) or potential pregnancy, hypertensive, with diarrheic symptoms, have undergone an operation recently, extremely fatigued, bleeding from injuries, or bleeding from a menstrual cycle.
In the event that it is determined that you fall under any one of the following categories, tune, Inc. will report the matter to the police and any other relevant agencies as necessary and request you leave the facilities promptly. You may not use the Facilities going forward. tune, Inc. will not refund you for any amount you paid to use the facilities.
- An organized crime group, a member of an organized crime group, a quasi-member of an organized crime group, a company affiliated with an organized crime group, a racketeer or blackmailer, a corporate extortionist and any other advocator of social activism, a social special intellectual violence group, or any other persons similar to the foregoing (the “Antisocial Forces”).
- A person who has been part of the Antisocial Forces within the recent five (5) years.
- A person whose company’s management is controlled by or involves a person who maintains a close relationship with the Antisocial Forces.
- A person who uses the Antisocial Forces or who provides funds or convenience to the Antisocial Forces.
- A person who maintains a socially reprehensible relationship with the Antisocial Forces.
- Those who need to be careful when using the sauna
- Please be careful not to take a long sauna and cold shower if you have hypertension or lifestyle-related diseases (diabetes, previous stroke, diabetes mellitus, heart disease, hypertension, or other chronic diseases).
- Eating before using the sauna
- Please do not use the sauna on a full stomach as this will interfere with digestion. Take a sauna at least 1 to 2 hours after a meal. Please enjoy a meal at the Café after the sauna.
- Entering the sauna while wearing jewelry may burn you or cause deformation of the jewelry. Please use the accessory tray on the shelf to store accessories while in the sauna.
- Eye Glasses
- Please put your glasses on the shelf in order to avoid them from burning you or to prevent deformation of the glasses.
- Drinking alcohol
- Please do not use the sauna if you are drunk for your health.
*We conduct alcohol testing at the reception.
- Rule of using the room
- Men and women may not share the Group Room at the same time. Please use the room only with people of the same gender.
- Please be quiet outside the facility
- Solo Sauna tune is located in a residential area. Please refrain from loud conversations outside.