Note, the Company will not collect any information related to Individual Numbers including the Individual Number itself (also known as the My Number) from customers.
1. Compliance with laws and regulations
- The Company recognizes the importance of personal information and complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws, regulations, guidelines, in order to thoroughly protect the Customers’ personal information. In addition, we will establish and steadily implement Rules for the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as “the Company Rules”).
- The Company will appoint a chief personal information officer responsible for the management of personal information and establish a system for the appropriate management of personal information. We will ensure that all directors and employees understand and comply with the Company Rules. We will also request that our business partners handle personal information in an appropriate manner.
- The Company will strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and will continuously improve upon information security and correct any lapses in information security.
- The Company will respond sincerely and promptly to customer inquiries and requests for disclosure regarding personal information (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion, suspension of use, etc.).
2. Purpose of use
The Company will acquire customer personal information in an appropriate manner and use it only within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes of use, except in cases where we have obtained the customer’s prior consent or where there is an exception under laws and regulations.
- To contact the customer in case of emergency, such as in the event of an accident within the sauna
- To send messages related to sales, marketing, or PR
- To respond to inquiries and complaints
- In response to requests from public health centers and other administrative agencies to prevent the spread of COVID-19
3. Providing personal information to third parties
The Company will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the Customer’s consent, except as required by law.
However, in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Company may provide personal information to public health centers and other relevant administrative agencies at their request.
4. Proper management of personal information and personal information security
The Company will strictly and appropriately manage personal information.
The Company will implement information security measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information, and will periodically audit the measures to continually improve their effectiveness.
The Company will appoint a personal information officer for each department that handles personal information, establish a system for the appropriate management of personal information, and ensure that all directors and employees understand and comply with the Company Rules.
5. Disclosure of retained personal data and filing of complaints
To request disclosure of personal data held by the Company (be notified of the purpose of use, request disclosure, correct, add to, delete, suspend use, etc.) in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or to file a complaint, please contact us at the contact information listed in section 8. We will respond to your request after confirming your identity.
6. Continuous improvement of the personal information protection system
- To manage customer reservations
- To improve services related to customer reservation management
- To investigate and resolve problems that may occur on our servers related to reservation management
Cookies are used to provide better service to customers who visit the Sauna website and not to identify individual customers from the information collected by cookies. Customers may set their Internet browsing software to disable cookies though this may limit the functions available to the Customer on the Reservation Site.
Please contact us at the following for any complaints regarding the Company’s handling of customers’ personal information and cookies, or other inquires.
【Address】171-0022 Minami-Ikubukuro Bldg 8F, Minami-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
November 30, 2020